WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Would you like to know your style?
- Are you building your dream home and need help with your soft furnishing?
- Do you need inspiration to decorate your home?
- Are you creative?
- Do you love Interiors & Soft furnishings?
- Do you love colour or Neutrals?
- Do you need time out to do something for you?
WHATS THE PROCESS
- Jo will chat to the group about the importance of finding your style and mood boarding
- Jo will chat to you individually about what you would like to achieve from the workshop
- You will browse through magazines and collect and collate what resonates with you to help create your board
- During the workshop Jo will chat about colour, texture, pattern, scale etc
- You will have access to magazines, material samples, paint chips etc
- Once you are happy you will create your take home Mood board and no exactly what your style is.
WHY IS MOOD BOARDING IMPORTANT?
- You will see your style evolve
- Mood boards create a visionary so everyone involved is on the same page
- Mood boards keep us focused and prevent bad purchases
- They create a colour pallet for you to stick too
- Mood boards can be created manually or digitally